[wd_asp elements='search' ratio='100%' id=1]

Descriere profil

Ultima modificare la

Produces tissue paper in reels and manufactures finished products for the Consumer market and GDO private labels.
Comceh S.A., based in Calarasi, between Bucharest and Constanta, near the border with Bulgaria, is ideally positioned to supply countries in South East Europe. It was created by the purchase through the Group’s Polish subsidiary, Delitissue Sp. Z.o.o, in March 2010, of 30% of its shares, with full control following the purchase of the remaining 70% of its shares.

Sofidel Group Headquarter


Evalueaza si tu

Lasa un comentariu


Comceh S.A.

de Tipoghid Timp de citit <1 min
dinamobet -
- Bodrum escort - Benjabet yeni giriş - Anadolu casino giriş -
- timebet.live Back to Top